Discipline problems will be addressed in the following order:
1. Duty teacher/classroom teacher handles the situation.
2. If needed, duty teacher refers the playground situation to the classroom teacher.
3. The classroom teacher notifies the parents if needed and documents contact.
4. If the situation still exists, it could be referred to Mrs. DW, or Mrs. Vandeberg.
5. If the problem cannot be resolved, Mr. Olsen will be notified. Mr. Olsen will talk with the student, their parents and the classroom teacher in an effort to resolve the problem.
Classroom situation will be handled by the classroom teacher in the same order, excluding the second step.