I have been with Fruitland Elementary since 1998. I graduated from the University of Idaho…Go Vandals! My husband and I have 3 kids, and we enjoy camping and watching our kids activities.
I am a 1999 graduate of Weiser High School and a 2004 graduate of Boise State University. I am married and we have 3 daughters. I have been teaching at Fruitland Elementary School since 2004. I taught special education in the resource room for my first 9 years and have spent the last 4 years teaching developmental preschool. I love my job!
This is my 14th year teaching Kindergarten at Fruitland Elementary. I graduated from Eastern Oregon University in 2006. I have 4 children ges 31, 28, 19 and 16. My husband also works for the district as the Bus Mechanic. I enjoy camping, reading, going to the mountains , and going to the Oregon Coast!
My last name rhymes with dollar! Mrs. Amy Mahler
- I started teaching kindergarteners at FES in 2013.
- I have also taught 2nd grade, Reading Recovery students (one-on-one), and PreK.
- I collect eye-catching earrings: pizzas, dice, globes, frogs, tiny Harry Potter books…
- I lived in Ecuador about 30 years ago (and try to keep up my Spanish).
- I have a wonderful husband, a son at FHS, 3 adult kids – and expecting 1st grandchild!
- Schooling: Degree from BYU, and many classes through USU, BSU, NNU.
College: George Fox University
Taught Kindergarten at Fruitland since I graduated college.:)
Grew up: Family ranch in Eastern Oregon.
Favorite Color: Blue and yellow.
Favorites: Family, friends, baking, cooking, growing flowers, horses, baby calves, Diet Pepsi, sunsets, Fall, my students and teams I’ve had over the years.
Head Volleyball Coach FHS
Head Track Coach FHS
Holly Hutchinson: Music & Movement
Beckey Johnson: Kindergarten Specials; P.E., Library, Art, Science, Computers
KayLee Contreras: Paraeducator
Jenni Furgason: Paraeducator
Carri Wall: Literacy Aide
Clarissa Weideman: Literacy Aide