Graduation: Class of 2018
Monday, May 21, 2018
NNU Brandt Center – 707 Fern St, Nampa
Idaho Recognition met with the seniors on September 15th. They will be back on September 29th from 10:30 to 1:00 to collect orders. Graduation product orders can also be placed online at www.idgrad.com
Please refer all questions regarding Graduation Product Orders to Idaho Recognition (208)941-1602 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR INFORMATION FOR YEARBOOK
Contact information for Mrs. Turpin, Adviser is: 208‐713‐2428 OR email@example.com
Senior Pictures are due no later than December 8, 2017
- This is a firm deadline! We will not accept photos after this date! If we do not receive a photo by the deadline, your tux/drape picture will be used.
- Baby photos are due at this time as well and must be no smaller than wallet size.
- Mrs. Turpin will send acknowledgment emails/texts when photos are received. Please include a phone number and/or email for this.
- It is preferred that you submit your photo electronically. Please be sure it is in the following format: Minimum pixel of 1400 x 1400 and either .png or .jpg. If you must submit a printed copy, a 2 x 3 is best.
Senior Ads are due no later than __________________
- This is a firm deadline! We will not accept requests after this date!
- A full page ad is $150. This includes up to, but no more than 24 photos and a maximum of 1200 characters including spaces.
- A half page ad is $90. This includes up to, but no more than 12 photos and a maximum of 600 characters including spaces.
- If you are submitting electronically, they must be .jpg or .png files. PDF files will not be accepted. Ads are designed by the yearbook staff.
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Diplomas will NOT be in the covers that are handed out at graduation.
Students will be required to pick up and sign for their diploma in the office between ___________ and _________ from 9:00 to 3:00.
Diplomas will only be released to the student
Students enrolled in classes outside of FHS (i.e., IDLA, BYU, TVCC, BSU, etc) must be completed in time to provide FHS with an official copy of his/her transcript no later than 3:15 pm on _____________. Extensions will not be granted. Students who do not turn in an official transcript by this deadline will not be eligible to participate in graduation activities. It is the student’s responsibility to communicate to the outside institution when course(s) must be completed to meet the deadline.
FEES, FINES, and RETURNS
- All library books must be returned and fines paid before _____________.
- All textbooks must be returned and fines paid before ______________.
- Athletic uniforms, equipment, etc must be returned by _______________. (If participating in State events, all uniforms/equipment must be returned to the head coach immediately following the last competition).
- All fees and fines must be paid in full _______________ in order to participate in graduation activities.
- Seniors last day is ____________.
- Commencement rehearsal will be held Monday, May 21st. Buses will leave FHS promptly at 8:00 am and return around noon.
- Students need to arrive at NNU and be ready for cap and gown pictures by 5:30 pm. Graduates will begin lining up for commencement after pictures are taken. Busing will be available for students requiring transportation to NNU. A signup sheet will be available in the office.
- Seating in Brandt Center is limited.
- Balloons and noise makers are NOT allowed in the auditorium.
- Decorating or otherwise altering a cap or gown in strictly prohibited.