Registration will be in 2 phases.
Phase 1 – Complete the demographic portion of registration online prior to August 3rd or 4th.
- If you have a parent portal account, please log into Parent Portal and click on the Online Registration tab. (If you cannot remember your credentials or password to the portal, please email parentportal@fruitlandschools.
organd your credentials will be sent to the email address in our student information system).
- If you DO NOT have a parent portal account, please use the following link to access online registration:
Please note: You will register all your students at once; you will not need to fill out the online registration for each individual student. To make the online process easier, please make sure you have all pertinent information handy when you begin.
* You may receive an approval email for the online phase of registration but enrollment will not be considered final until proof of residency has been verified at the school office (see Phase 2).
If you have questions regarding the online portion of registration or would like to have portal access, please email parentportal@fruitlandschools.
Phase 2 – Complete registration at the school building on August 3rd or 4th*.
This year we will be updating our school district residency verification. On August 3rd and 4th ALL parents — of returning AND new students — will be required to provide the following items showing a physical address in Fruitland School District and the name(s) of the Custodial Parent(s) or Legal Guardian(s) of the student:
Please bring the following to the school building on August 3rd or 4th.
- One (1) ORIGINAL, current (July or August 2017) utility bill, written proof of utility service, or lease agreement indicating utilities paid with the lease; any of which include the SAME name and address of the legal/custodial parent/guardian. (If you are on paperless billing, you need to contact them for an original.)
- AND valid identification of said legal/custodial parent/guardian that matches the name on the document.
- Students may not complete this process alone. The parent/guardian who is on the provided proof of residency must be in attendance.
Student Fees may be paid during Phase 2. Please see the list of fees here.