Graduation: Class of 2018
Monday, May 21, 2018
NNU Brandt Center – 707 Fern St, Nampa
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Diplomas will NOT be in the covers that are handed out at graduation.
Students will be required to pick up and sign for their diploma in the office between WEDNESDAY, MAY 23rd and FRIDAY, JUNE 1st from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Diplomas will only be released to the student
Students enrolled in classes outside of FHS (i.e., IDLA, BYU, TVCC, BSU, etc) must be completed in time to provide FHS with an official copy of his/her transcript no later than 3:15 pm on FRIDAY, MAY 18th. Extensions will not be granted. Students who do not turn in an official transcript by this deadline will not be eligible to participate in graduation activities. It is the student’s responsibility to communicate to the outside institution when course(s) must be completed to meet the deadline.
FEES, FINES, and RETURNS
- All library books must be returned and fines paid before MAY 11, 2018.
- All textbooks must be returned and fines paid before MAY 15, 2018.
- Athletic uniforms, equipment, etc must be returned by MAY 15, 2018. (If participating in State events, all uniforms/equipment must be returned to the head coach immediately following the last competition).
- All fees and fines must be paid in full before 3:00 pm on MAY 17, 2018 in order to participate in graduation activities.
- Seniors last day is MAY 17, 2018.
- Commencement rehearsal will be held Monday, May 21st. Buses will leave FHS promptly at 8:00 am and return around noon.
- Students need to arrive at NNU and be ready for cap and gown pictures by 5:30 pm. Graduates will begin lining up for commencement after pictures are taken. Busing will be available for students requiring transportation to NNU. A signup sheet will be available in the office.
- Seating in Brandt Center is limited.
- Balloons and noisemakers are NOT allowed in the auditorium.
- Decorating or otherwise altering a cap or gown in strictly prohibited.